It is a brand and name you can trust which hasn’t just appeared overnight and we are here for the long haul. So you can rest assured you are dealing with the right people who will find you the right solution through our strong network of business partners using our long standing and trusted relationships with Finance Companies.
Stability – Paul Kelly Motor Company has been in business for 20+ years.
Trusted – In Excess of 40,000 vehicles sold.
Partnerships – Strong network of business partners to get you the right solution and the best deal.
Passion – We love things with engines just like you do!
Not Just cars – We can supply finance for cars, Boats, caravans, Jet Ski’s, motorbikes and organize personal and business loans.
Community – We care and over the years we have put a lot back into the local community with sponsorship and support and will continue to do so. Paul Kelly Motor Company has provided support for a large number of National and Canterbury event’s, charity organisations, sports clubs teams and individuals. Just to name a few below.
- Naming sponsor/Event organiser Paul Kelly Speed festival (Free Community event).
- Naming sponsor New Zealand national Motor Racing summer series.
- Naming sponsor Paul Kelly Stand at Lancaster park.
- Naming sponsor Sumertimes Classical sparks.
- Naming sponsor Twin Rivers motoring extravaganza (Charity fundraising event).
- Naming sponsor Canterbury Crusader’s Cheerleaders.
- Naming sponsor Christchurch Guy Fawkes fireworks event.
- Naming sponsor of Canterbury fun run( Mud sweat and tears).
- Providing sponsorship and financial support to many local teams, clubs, community events, and individuals.
20th Year Celebration
We, the Paul Kelly Motor Group marked our 20th year anniversary in 2018 and to celebrate how far we’ve come since 1998, a trip was arranged for all staff to go on an all expenses paid vacation to Las Vegas.
Employee recognition and customer satisfaction are key elements to what has made us survived through the tough times and thrived during the good times.
Paul Kelly Motor Group consists of four dealerships and one service centre in and remains as one of the largest car dealerships in Christchurch. We’ve sold over 40,000 plus vehicles in the last two decades, as well as given back to the local community and sponsored local Christchurch sports teams.
7 Sharp “No one gets left behind”